Save over 30%
If your company owns, develops, designs, builds, leases or advises on commercial or residential property then you should be aware of the existence, requirement for and benefits of a Structural warranty.
Structural Warranties are also sometimes referred to as Latent Defects Insurance, Self-Build Insurance, Building Warranties and Construction Insurance.
There are different kinds of Structural Warranties and policies including:
- Commercial Warranties
- Residential Warranties which include New home Warranties, Self-build Warranties, Social Housing Warranties
10-year Structural Warranty – What’s covered?
A Building Warranty covers the costs of repairing or reinstating a property due to faults in the design, workmanship, materials, supervision, construction, installation or site preparation of a new building that remain undiscovered at the date of practical completion, but come to light afterwards by virtue of physical/major damage
10-year Structural Warranty – When is it required?
- New and newly converted homes for: sale, shared ownership, private rent, social rent, built under contract
- Self-build properties
- Any change of use
- Refurbishments involving structural work
- Part-complete / repossessed developments
- Completed projects
- Contaminated sites
- Large mixed-use commercial and mixed tenure structures
Call us today on 020 3701 0422 to find out more or select the appropriate warranty for your build below.