BuildSafe is an independent provider of construction insurance cover. Our expert team of brokers are always on hand to help you source the best policies for your specific needs.
What is Construction Insurance?
Construction Insurance is an umbrella term that covers all forms of insurance policies that a developer or builder may need to acquire to protect their project.
If you’re taking on a new building or development project, it is essential to decide what type of construction insurance policies you will need. Not only will it provide you with peace of mind, but also it will offer you protection from if an issue does emerge during or after your build project is complete.
Types of Construction Insurance
Builders’ construction insurance encompasses a variety of forms of insurance policies and warranties to suit the designed purpose. Each type of insurance policy offers different levels of protection for different issues or outcomes. BuildSafe offers a selection construction insurance policies including:
- Contract Work Insurance protects works being carried out on a site. This policy ensures that the project and yourself are secure from various unforeseen mishaps, including fire, flood, storm, vandalism, and theft. This policy is suitable for anybody in the construction industry that is involved in new work and wishes to protect the work in progress as well as the materials and fittings.
- Liability Insurance provides protection against claims for damage to property or injury to people.
- Public Liability Insurance is designed to cover individuals or businesses from third-party injury or damage to property claims. Any business or self-employed contractor should have public liability insurance to protect them from unexpected claims made against them.
- Employers Liability Insurance is a requirement by law if you have employees. It covers injury claims that may come from employees whilst they are working on your site as a result of negligence.
- Products Liability Insurance protects and provides coverage from a defective or unsuitable product or material you have supplied or sold within a contract. It’s suitable for all types of tradespeople who provide a service or product to customers.
Why choose BuildSafe for Construction Insurance?
If you don’t ensure that you have the right construction insurance for your project, you could be met with an expensive accident or claim against you. An unprecedented financial setback like this could have detrimental effects on your new or ongoing project or build and your company as a whole. It can be hard to know which type of insurance to choose and searching for the right policy can quickly become a confusing and exhausting task.
BuildSafe are specialist providers of all types of construction insurance. Whatever new build or development project you are undertaking, our expert team of brokers can source the best policies for your specific needs.
We pride ourselves on offering competitive and comprehensive insurance and warranty options for every type of building project.
Contact BuildSafe today for more information and to get a quote for your chosen construction insurance policy. Alternatively, give us a call and our friendly team will be happy to assist you with getting started.