New Home Warranty
Save over 30%
New Home Warranty
What is a New Home Warranty?
A New Home Warranty, sometimes known as New Build Warranty or Structural Warranty, is a 10-year insurance policy that protects the builder or owners against major structural damage.
Who is it for?
New Build Insurance is for professional property developers and contractors, or builders constructing new build units.
Type of Properties Covered by a New Home Warranty
Any new build conversion or major refurbishment of a residential home including (but not limited to) houses, flats, bungalows, barn and conversions built in the last 10 years should be covered by a new home warranty.
Why Choose a New Home Warranty?
Lenders require a New Home Warranty to be in place if the building is less than 10 years old. Other benefits of obtaining a warranty include:
- Recognised by Council of Mortgage Lenders
- Accepted by all High-Street lenders
- 10-year new build insurance against major structural damage caused by latent defects
- Can be taken out even if a project has started
How do I obtain a New Build Warranty at the Best Price?
- Complete our online enquiry form
- We provide the best quotes available in the market by comparing quotes from New Build Warranty providers
- We will help you go through every policy and advise you on the most suitable one
- Once you have decided on the policy we arrange a contract and site inspection
- We organise warranty certificates once building control have certified the development as complete
Why Choose BuildSafe for your Warranty?
Our experts have over 40 years’ experience in the property sector so you can be assured that we will handle your Building Warranty with good care.
We take away that pain by managing the process for you and ensuring you receive the best price for the most appropriate cover to meet your requirements whilst having an easy to reach team of experts on hand at all times.
Read our case study outlining how BuildSafe advised and helped procure a New Home warranty for the conversion of 9 agricultural barns to habitable dwellings.