Completed House Warranty
Save over 30%
Completed House Warranty
What is a Completed Home Warranty?
A Completed Home Warranty, also known as Retrospective Building Warranty, is for those buying or selling a house that has been built, converted or had a major refurbishment in the last 10 years. A Completed House Warranty is for those who are not already benefitting from a Structural Home Warranty. It comes with 10 years’ cover against damage caused by any defects in the design, construction work, materials, and components of the structure or the waterproof envelope.
Who is it for?
Anyone buying or selling a house that has been built, converted or had a major refurbishment in the last 10 years, a completed home warranty or retrospective building warranty is used to enable both parties in a sale to be flexible and provides comprehensive coverage.
Type of properties covered
Our Completed (or Retrospective) Building Warranty covers any new build, conversion or major refurbishment of a residential home including (but not limited to) houses, flats, bungalows, barn conversions built in the last 10 years.
Why choose a Retrospective Building Warranty by BuildSafe?
Our service manages the entire process enabling you to focus on the day-to-day running of your project. Obtaining a Retrospective Building Warranty can be an arduous process with lots of form filling, additional questions from insurers and time spent chasing an actual quote.
- Recognised by Council of Mortgage Lenders
- Accepted by all High-street lenders
- Without a warranty, you will not be able to sell a house that a mortgage has been raised against if it has been built in the last 10 years
- Balance of 10-year insurance against major structural damage
- Cover available immediately after a satisfactory building survey
How do I obtain a Completed House Warranty at the best price?
At BuildSafe once you’ve completed the online enquiry form we start to collate all of the best quotes we can to enable you to put up your feet and compare the different price points and options available to find the best choice for you and your building.
- Complete our online enquiry form
- We will provide you with a variety of quotes so you can compare Building Warranties available for completed houses
- You are able to then select which policy you would like to go ahead with
- You make payment of survey fees
- Site visits are carried out to assess the structure
- You pay the insurance premium and tax upon successful completion of the site visit
- Any existing defects will be excluded
- We organise for certificates to be issued
Why Choose BuildSafe for your Retrospective Building Warranty?
Our experts have over 40 years’ of experience in the property sector so you can be assured that we will handle your Retrospective Building Warranty with good care.
We take away that pain by managing the process for you and ensuring you receive the best price for the most appropriate cover to meet your Retrospective Building Warranty requirements whilst having an easy to reach team of experts on hand at all times.