Save over 30%
What is a Self-Build Warranty?
If you are building your own home, you will need Structural Building Warranty Insurance, also commonly referred to as a Self-Build Warranty to ensure you are fully indemnified and able to access funds from a mortgage lender.
Who is a Self-Build Site Warranty for?
A Self-Build Warranty is for professional property developers and contractors or builders constructing new build units. The Self-Build Warranty covers any structural defects that may have arisen during the build.
Type of Properties Covered by a Self-Build Warranty
A Self-Build Structural Warranty covers any new build, conversion or major refurbishment of a residential home including (but not limited to) houses, flats, bungalows, barn conversions.
Why Choose a Self-Build Warranty?
Lenders require a self-build warranty to be in place if the building is less than 10-years old. Other benefits of obtaining a self-build warranty include:
- Recognised by Council of Mortgage Lenders
- Accepted by all High-Street lenders
- 10 year insurance against major structural damage
- Can be taken out even if project has started
How do I Obtain a Self-Build Warranty at the Best Price?
- Complete our online enquiry formdc0
- We provide the best quotes available on the market by comparing quotes from new build warranty providers
- We will help you go through every policy and advise you on the most suitable one
- Once you have decided on the self-build policy we arrange a contract and site inspection
- We organise warranty certificates once building control have certified the development as complete
Why Choose BuildSafe for your Self-Build Warranty cover?
With over 40 years’ of experience in the property sector, BuildSafe are experts on Self-Build Warranties.
We offer a service that manages the entire process enabling you to focus on the day to day running of your project. Obtaining a Self-Build Warranty can be a time-consuming process with lots of form filling, additional questions from insurers and time spent chasing an actual quote.
BuildSafe ensures that obtaining a Self-Build Warranty is hassle-free by managing the process for you. We also provide you with the best price for the most appropriate cover to meet your requirements. Contact our expert team for further information on Self-Build Insurance or any of our other Structural Warranties.