Save over 30%
What is Self-Build Warranty?
If you are building your own home, you will need Structural Building Warranty Insurance, also commonly referred to as a Self-Build Warranty or a Structural Defects Warranty to ensure you are fully indemnified and able to access funds from a mortgage lender.
Who is it for?
A Self-Build Warranty is for professional property developers and contractors or builders constructing new build units.
Type of Properties Covered
Any new build, conversion or major refurbishment of a residential home including (but not limited to) houses, flats, bungalows, barn conversions.
Why Choose a Self-Build Warranty?
Lenders require a new home warranty to be in place if the building is less than 10-years old. Other benefits of obtaining a warranty include:
- Recognised by Council of Mortgage Lenders
- Accepted by all High-Street lenders
- 10 year insurance against major structural damage
- Can be taken out even if project has started
How do I Obtain a Self-Build Warranty at the Best Price?
- Complete our online enquiry form
- We provide the best quotes available in the market by comparing quotes from new build warranty providers
- We will help you go through every policy and advise you on the most suitable one
- Once you have decided on the policy we arrange a contract and site inspection
- We organise warranty certificates once building control have certified the development as complete
Why Choose BuildSafe for your Self-Build Warranty?
Our experts have over 40 years’ of experience in the property sector so you can be assured that we will handle your Building Warranty with good care.
Our service manages the entire process enabling you to focus on the day to day running of your project. Obtaining a Self-Build Warranty can be an arduous process with lots of form filling, additional questions from insurers and time spent chasing an actual quote. We take away that pain by managing the process for you and ensuring you receive the best price for the most appropriate cover to meet your requirements whilst having an easy to reach team of experts on hand at hand at all times.