Development Exit Loan
Save over 30%
Development Exit Finance
Development Exit Finance enables you to free up capital so that you can get your next project underway
When a development project is coming towards the end of its agreed funding facility, you can encounter problems including unexpected onsite delays or final unit sales, which can have a significant impact on the profitability of your development.
Development Exit Finance (sometimes called Sales Period Funding), allows you to restructure your finance facility, giving you time to get your project sold whilst benefiting from cheaper debt with no early repayment penalties.
Development Exit Finance highlights:
- Coverage in England, Scotland & Wales
- LTV up to 75%
- Rates from 0.54% p/m
- From 6 – 24 months
- No early repayment charges
- Also suitable for part-complete (wind and watertight)
Benefits of Development Exit Finance
- Lower rate of interest compared to initial Development Finance.
- Extends the sales period.
- The release of additional funds allows a property developer to begin their next project
- Rolled-up interest payments with no monthly repayments